Programme Topic: 'Student Council Project 2016-17' conducted by - Ms. Upasana Saraf
Academic Year: 2015-16
Participants: Student Council for the academic year 2016-17
It was a wonderful experience to learn about leadership qualities and how to stop bullying. It was fun to participate in all the activities. I have learned a lot of good things from this workshop
- Anam Bargir (Bombay Cambridge School, Andheri West)
The workshop was really interesting! I liked the small activities that we did. I learnt how to adjust with other BCG students. I appreciate the way we discussed and listened to all opinions.
- Rachana Jadhav (Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya, Malad)
It was a great workshop! I learnt a lot from this workshop and I am completely ready to implement the things that I have learnt.
- Saket Uchil (Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya, Borivali)
The workshop was genuinely very interesting and was the best source for learning new things! We learnt about relationships, leadership, emotions etc. It was an overwhelming experience!
- Avi Mandavia (Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya, Borivali)
This workshop was indeed interesting! This is my first time in the student council and the leadership training helped me to start focussing on the many problems that are there. It was interactive and we got to meet the council members of various other schools.
- Rishita Rana (Veer Bhagat Singh Vidyalaya)
I would say that the workshop was fun, constructive and really inspirational! I learnt how to handle situations among students and also about the good qualities that a leader should have.
- Rohini Shashidhara (Bombay Cambridge School, Andheri East)
This was really an effective workshop! I got tips that can be followed in school when something wrong is happening. Now I have an idea what and how a council member should be!
- Yana Mistry (Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya, Malad)
This workshop helped us to enhance our personality as well as to better our leadership qualities. It helped us to think how we, as a team can do something that can improve our school academics.
- Druhti Kadalbaju (Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya, Malad)
The workshop was encouraging and an uplifting one! It made me aware of the duties and responsibility that I as a council member should have. It also developed my thinking skills and reduced my nervousness. I think it was an informative workshop!
- Harsh Rajkumar Bokadia (Bombay Cambridge School, Andheri West)